Alaska Majestic Tundra Wilderness Cruise
Alaska Tundra Wilderness CruiseTour
For Complete Brochure & Pricing
Questions or Ready to Book?
Call (479) 225-6633 or (800) 998-1902
Aug 13th, 2020 - Aug 26th, 2020
- 7-Night Alaska Inside Passage Cruise onboard Celebrity Millennium
- All meals while onboard Celebrity Millennium are included. Note: Specialty Restaurants may have additional fees.
- Fly in a Day Early with Overnight in Vancouver, British Columbia
- City Tour of Vancouver, British Columbia with Local Guide
- Nightly Entertainment onboard our Cruise Ship
- Celebrity Cruise/Tour Director will lead our group while on the Alaska Land portion of the Tour
- 4-Nights Hotel on Land Tour
- Scenic Motor Coach Drive to Anchorage and Denali
- Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
- Wilderness Express® Dome Train
- Trans Alaska Pipeline
- Gold Panning Experience
- Riverboat Discovery Sternwheeler
- Bush Pilot Demonstration
- Susan Butcher Kennels
- Athabascan Indian Village
- Admission to Alaska Museum of the North in Fairbanks
- All Ship, Hotel & Airport Transfers via Motorcoach
- All Luggage Handling (Cruise Port, Airport & Hotel)
- Round Trip Flights out of Tulsa International Airport Included
- Port Charges & Taxes
- Kincaid Tour Directors: Frank Scherer & Chelsea Barker
Travel Protection Plan
To travel with Kincaid, we require all guests to opt in, or out, of the travel protection.
View your options below to decide what's right for you.
Lite: Domestic Travel
This peace of mind protection plan is a less expensive route.View Details
Read more about our deluxe travel protection plans.View Details
To opt out of receiving travel insurance, our guests must submit a waiver.
View Cancellation Policy here.
Prepare yourself prior to your trip. Download our forms to learn more about our numerous activities and reserve a spot today!
Activity Level Explanation
We aim to accurately represent tour pacing, as well as the activity and effort necessary to partake in a given tour.Download
Share this vacation with your friends and family!
- Randy Kelley
- Craig Schurig
- Bob Morgan
Interested in something a little different?
Our bus tours depart from six cities and travel to hundreds of locations throughout the United States to find the perfect fit for you.